Silk velvet/ linen backed mask
The 'Silk velvet mask' is made from beautiful burgundy or Navy silk velvet, backed with linen or rayon. (Only as long as my stock lasts! )
(CURRENTLY ONE SIZE ONLY)
Velvet Masks have 2 layers, are reversible, include nose wire and are elasticated on the side.
This is not a medical mask. However I strive to continue to make them as safe as possible, with the resources available to me and in the aesthetic I hope to create. (I am currently seeking to increase the qty of poly - cotton outer layers for waterproofing.)
As soon your order comes in, we get to work right away!
ONCE PLACED THEY MAY TAKE 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS TO PRODUCE + DISPATCH, PLUS 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SHIPPING.
Times strange as they are- postage is a bit irregular at the moment, delays in that department are a bit out of our control... but be assured we will work get your mask out as soon as possible with Australia post.
- These masks are made using silk velvet and 100% linen or rayon backed. The velvets are double layered as the velvet is thicker than cotton/ linen as it is.
- Each mask is reversible - but please be sure to wash between flips!
- All masks have adjustable Nose pieces and replaceable elastic, sourced in Melbourne, Made in Australia where possible and adjustable wire nose pieces. AC is committed to supporting the local trade whenever possible.
- Currently available in:
size 1- 17.5 8cm
- Hand wash, do not tumble dry.
- Wash mask before the first wear and after every outing.
- Unfortunately there are no returns for fit/ change of mind. In the rare case there is a fault in the make of your mask, send your order number and a photo to email@example.com and you will receive a refund without needing to physically return. (Within 10 days of purchase). If there is a fault and if there's a chance a customer can repair and keep using rather than having to waste- I'm happy to refund.
- Here is a simple reference for keeping your cloth mask working at it's highest capacity: How to wear and care for your cloth mask