Silk Scarf/ head wrap mask
These masks are made to order from high quality designer dead stock fabrics, which means many of them are one- off and unique.
The 'Silk scarf mask' comes in a beautiful soft silk, only available while stock lasts- they are made upon order so please allow 2 weeks plus postage for delivery.
(CURRENTLY ONE SIZE ONLY)
The masks have 2 layers and include nose wire. Mask and scarf are one piece which can be wrapped in numerous ways. There is a tie at the back of the head and a second that can be tied or wrapped at the neck.
This is not a medical mask. However I strive to continue to make them as safe as possible, with the resources available to me and in the aesthetic I hope to create. (I am currently seeking to increase the qty of poly - cotton outer layers for waterproofing.)
As soon your order comes in, we get to work right away!
ONCE PLACED THEY MAY TAKE 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS TO PRODUCE + DISPATCH, PLUS 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SHIPPING.
Times strange as they are- postage is a bit irregular at the moment, delays in that department are a bit out of our control... but be assured we will work get your mask out as soon as possible with Australia post.
- These masks are made using one or all of the following cotton, linen, rayon, cotton- rayon blend, poly cotton all with a cotton voile inner fabric.
- Each mask is reversible - but please be sure to wash between flips!
- All masks have adjustable Nose pieces and replaceable elastic, sourced in Melbourne, Made in Australia where possible and adjustable wire nose pieces. AC is committed to supporting the local trade whenever possible.
- Currently available in:
size 1- 16.5cm (plus 3cm tapered binding) x 8cm
- Hand wash, do not tumble dry.
- Wash mask before the first wear and after every outing.
- Unfortunately there are no returns for fit/ change of mind. In the rare case there is a fault in the make of your mask, send your order number and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a refund without needing to physically return. (Within 10 days of purchase). If there is a fault and if there's a chance a customer can repair and keep using rather than having to waste- I'm happy to refund.
- Here is a simple reference for keeping your cloth mask working at it's highest capacity: How to wear and care for your cloth mask