Simple soft silk velvet mask (wire free)
Backed with 100% linen, these are double layered rather than triple, as the velvet is thick and tightly knitted.
These soft masks do not have nose wire.
(CURRENTLY ONE SIZE ONLY)
Velvet Masks have 2 layers, are reversible and elasticated on the side. Please note fabric shades may vary slightly depending on dye lots as we only buy in small quantities at a time, it can be changeable.
This is not a medical mask. However I strive to continue to make them as safe as possible, with the resources available to me and in the aesthetic I hope to create. (I am currently seeking to increase the qty of poly - cotton outer layers for waterproofing.)
small run of masks - available now.
Please allow 2 days for make PLUS 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS FOR REGULAR SHIPPING. Express post is recommended.
Times strange as they are- postage is a bit irregular at the moment, delays in that department are a bit out of our control... but be assured we will work get your mask out as soon as possible with Australia post.
- These masks are made using silk velvet and 100% linen or rayon backed. The velvets are double layered as the velvet is thicker than cotton/ linen as it is.
- Each mask is reversible - but please be sure to wash between flips!
- All masks use fabric sourced in Melbourne, Made in Australia where possible. AC is committed to supporting the local trade whenever possible.
- Currently available in:
size 1- 17.5 x 8cm
- Hand wash, do not tumble dry.
- Wash mask before the first wear and after every outing.
- Unfortunately there are no returns for fit/ change of mind. In the rare case there is a fault in the make of your mask, send your order number and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a refund without needing to physically return. (Within 10 days of purchase). If there is a fault and if there's a chance a customer can repair and keep using rather than having to waste- I'm happy to refund.
- Here is a simple reference for keeping your cloth mask working at it's highest capacity: How to wear and care for your cloth mask